Look at Top Features
Graphics Query Design
Great Code Completion
Multiple Databases Support
Spatial & GPS Data on Map Visualization
Exports & Imports
Easy & Fast Filters
Comparing Schemas & Synchronization
Working with data
- Easy to use filters
- Sorting result sets
- Master/detail views (detail views for each table are stored in database project)
- Show/hide table columns
- Ability to add columns from related tables
- Lookups (preview of destination foreign key row), selecting rows from validation tables
- Automatic master/detail views created from foreign keys
- Column layout - ability to view columns from tables referenced by foreign keys
- Column manager - quickly hide and search within displayed columns
Visualise your data
Visualise points, polygons, and lines on map. Use Open Street Map, Goole Maps, Bing maps and more than 50 other popular map providers. Export map with markers from database to WEB page.
Powerful Data Widgets
Collect useful scripts related to one table as data widgets.
You can define custom widget. Its SQL command is dependend on variable @value.
SELECT * FROM [dbo].[Customer] where [CustomerId]=@value
Database explorer & administration tools
Displayed database structure is always up-to-date so there is no need to refresh database structure and all operations are extremely fast.
Quick search between tables, view, procedures, functions and columns. Generate SQL scripts from database objects.
Design SELECT, UPDATE, DELET and INSERT queries. Use data preview of analysing of query result. Create quickly advanced queries with WHERE (NOT) EXISTS and CROSS/OUTER APPLY join operators.
Keep all resources belonging to one database together! Contains SQL scripts, diagrams, connections, custom defined widgets and jobs on databases with similar structure
Import and export to various formats - CSV, HTML, TXT, MS Excel. Export data from query, multiple tables or views. Save and edit job. Use local storage as intermediate storage of your table data.